Building a Better Life
CREATING LANDMARKS THAT MEET GLOBAL STANDARDS
Whether it’s transforming the skyline of Mumbai with one of India’s most iconic landmarks, crafting some of the most desirable residences in London, creating a world-class destination in the heart of Mumbai, or delivering India’s No.1 smart city#, one name is transforming the way we live with landmarks of global standards: Lodha.
~Rs.35,000 crore sales in FY 18-20^^
Amongst India’s largest residential real estate developers*
7.7 crore sq. ft. already delivered***
And approximately 7.4 crore sq. ft. developable area@ under construction and planning$.
29.9% - 30.5% adjusted EBITDA margin^
Strong profitability through smart design and timely delivery
World-class industrial parks to attract jobs to Mumbai
Growing focus on industrial development
More than 2,000 associates work relentlessly to create developments of exceptional quality with a passion for delivering the finest homes, offices and retail. Our passion is to create landmarks that meet global standards, epitomise the values of our family, and are built on a legacy of trust spanning 3 decades. Every one of our developments delivers world-class design and uncompromised quality, and is benchmarked against the highest standards of service.
Our vision of ‘Building a Better Life’ extends across geographies, markets, price points and consumer segments. By forging the finest global partnerships, and deploying the best people and processes, we have been able to create landmark developments across residential, retail and office spaces, time and again. Our world-class design, excellent execution, differentiated branding and marketing, coupled with efficient and enthusiastic on-ground sales staff, work well together to create the best value for our customers.
STRONG FOCUS ON SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT
We follow a comprehensive approach to sustainable development and work closely with designers for a sustainable design and operation of our developments.
- We work closely with designers for a sustainable design that maximises presence of natural air, light within the apartments to ensure low energy usage.
- Seven developments benchmarked against LEED standards
- Use of solar power in common areas for most developments; one MW solar power park that provides energy to buildings within Palava
- Rainwater harvesting and 100% recycling of wastewater in most developments
- Large-scale landscaping and tree plantation at all developments -Recycling of waste materials to ensure conservation of resources
- Commercial development with water-efficient landscaping, wastewater treatment reuse mechanisms and increased ventilation
- Member of the U.S. Green Building Council, which is actively involved in promoting the green building concept in India
36 Ongoing projects In India as of Dec 2020
18 Planned projects In India as of Dec 2020
India, Dubai, United Kingdom, Singapore and the United States.