At Lodha, driving consumer experience efficiencies has always been our priority. This reflects in the number of value added services that we provide to the consumer, alongside the houses that we build. Lodha Pay is one such service that we have introduced to provide safe and secure, online payment option to our customers.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on using Lodha Pay
1. Select a project. For example, Amara
2. Application details form will open, following are the steps involved -
a. Fill in the requisite details like name, address, email id and phone number. You will receive a SMS OTP to verify your mobile number. Fill in the same to proceed.
b. Select the configuration of your choice or the generic booking amount. To ensure transparency, the booking amount for each configuration is mentioned next to it.
c. The last bit is to select how you got to know of the project. Please make the selection with care as this will be the source carried forward and you may not be able to modify it later. Select the accurate source.
3. Check the box of terms & conditions after reading the clauses mentioned therein. The various clauses have been outlined in a simple, easy to understand format to ensure transparency.
4. Click on submit
5. The payment gateway window will open up. Here proceed with the payment using the Debit/Credit card/Net banking/Wallets/UPI options. Payment success message will show-up upon successful payment process.
6. A thank you message will be displayed on the screen. You will receive the payment receipt and the application form on the email address mentioned by you.
7. The application form will need to be duly filled and couriered on the address mentioned in the mail, within the specified time frame.
Lodha Group, India’s largest residential estate player, today announced that it will be launchi
At Lodha Group, our passion is to create landmarks that meet global standards. Every one of our d
The first commercial tower of Lodha Group’s Palava, recognized as India’s No.1 Liveable City*
RERA is an Act to establish a regulatory body for regulation and promotion of the real estate sec
Shaishav Dharia, Regional CEO, Lodha Group, welcomes Ms. Ashima Bhat , Country Head - Finance, St
Amidst the uncertainty that has engulfed the world, we understand you maybe in two minds about pu
In these unexpected times where the country is facing simultaneous health and economic challenges
Lodha Group: India’s No. 1 Real-Estate Developer announces the sale of INR 3000 cro