At Lodha, driving consumer experience efficiencies has always been our priority. This reflects in the number of value added services that we provide to the consumer, alongside the houses that we build. Lodha Pay is one such service that we have introduced to provide safe and secure, online payment option to our customers.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on using Lodha Pay
1. Select a project. For example, Amara
2. Application details form will open, following are the steps involved -
a. Fill in the requisite details like name, address, email id and phone number. You will receive a SMS OTP to verify your mobile number. Fill in the same to proceed.
b. Select the configuration of your choice or the generic booking amount. To ensure transparency, the booking amount for each configuration is mentioned next to it.
c. The last bit is to select how you got to know of the project. Please make the selection with care as this will be the source carried forward and you may not be able to modify it later. Select the accurate source.
3. Check the box of terms & conditions after reading the clauses mentioned therein. The various clauses have been outlined in a simple, easy to understand format to ensure transparency.
4. Click on submit
5. The payment gateway window will open up. Here proceed with the payment using the Debit/Credit card/Net banking/Wallets/UPI options. Payment success message will show-up upon successful payment process.
6. A thank you message will be displayed on the screen. You will receive the payment receipt and the application form on the email address mentioned by you.
7. The application form will need to be duly filled and couriered on the address mentioned in the mail, within the specified time frame.
Over the past couple of years Mumbai has undergone a sea of transformation. With several key infr
The first commercial tower of Lodha Group’s Palava, recognized as India’s No.1 Liveable City*
RERA is an Act to establish a regulatory body for regulation and promotion of the real estate sec
With meticulous planning, attention to detailing, focus on quality & great craftsmanship we h
Shaishav Dharia, Regional CEO, Lodha Group, welcomes Ms. Ashima Bhat , Country Head - Finance, St
As the world of luxury has shifted away from a high price tag and brand/product-centricity and mo
With the new health and safety concerns, homebuyers are now giving more emphasis to the location
Lodha Group, India’s largest residential estate player, today announced that it will be launchi
With an emerging need for a low density living accompanied by the necessary social distancing mea
Mint’s Pivot or Perish webinar held last month focused on the impact of COVID-19
The right balance between nature and modern infrastructure has inspired people to live in one of
One of the finest locations in the city of Mumbai - South Central Mumbai is house to some of the
With the world progressively adapting towards the post Covid-19 lifestyle, consumer needs are als
Amidst the uncertainty that has engulfed the world, we understand you maybe in two minds about pu
As we start thinking of living in the post-COVID world, there are diverse perspectives on how cit
Since the outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic those staying on rent are left questioning their choice.
Lodha Group: India’s No. 1 Real-Estate Developer announces the sale of INR 3000 cro
In these unexpected times where the country is facing simultaneous health and economic challenges
If you’re in the market looking to buy a house, it’s likely that you may have been charmed by
COVID-19 has made us realise the importance of owning a home. The sense of security and comfort d
A recent consumer research done by Lodha Developers with active home seekers in Mumbai region dur
At Lodha Group, our passion is to create landmarks that meet global standards. Every one of our d