DISCOVER TRULY CONNECTED LIVING
Situated in the economic triangle of Navi Mumbai, Thane and Kalyan, Palava is set to become India’s next metropolis.
- Over 30 buses connecting Palava to Andheri, BKC, Lower Parel, Dombivli, Vashi, Colaba & Ghansoli, including dedicated shuttle buses for quick connectivity within Palava
- Work commenced for 6-lane road widening of Kalyan-Shil road leading to Vashi and Kalyan. Road widening and flyover along Mumbra-Shilphata toreduce travel time to Thane
- Easy access to the 4-lane MIDC road^ leading to Taloja and proposed Navi Mumbai International Airport
- Work commenced for Phase-1 of Airoli-Palava Elevated Road (via Parsik Hill), Will reduce commute time to Airoli by ~ 20 mins
- Nearest station to Palava, Nilje has 16 trains that connect to major hubs like Diva (Central Line), Panvel (Harbour Line), and Vasai (Western Line)
- Up-gradation of Diva Station to prime junction; improved connectivity to Thane and to Navi Mumbai (Kalwa-Airoli) through approved new lines
- Maharashtra Cabinet has approved Kalyan-Taloja metro line with stops near Palava.